Just like last year, my New Year’s resolutions will be simple. I have noted much more personal resolutions in my journal, but as tradition dictates on this blog (and in my small world), I am sharing a few of my top favourites.
Most people look at a resolution and plot almost impossible goals, but like magick, I’m one clever lady. I know which loop holes to run around; not in. I try to split the list into three categories: ‘Impossible’, ‘Things I HAVE to do myself’ and ‘Things Already in Motion that I have no/little control over’. See? Easy. Ish.
Anyway, I want to make this post quick:
1) Start university; thus start your life the way it ought to be (fingers crossed my application is better this time around :S).
If I don’t get into university for the millionth time, I’m still going to keep at it until I get in. I need a degree and a masters at least to follow my dream. I just need to make sure my exam and essay grades are superb.
2) Get out more; by meeting people offline. I have met some amazing people online, who actually behave better than the ones I’m around every single day. Then again, I’m stuck in an abusive job and on my days off I breathe deep at college. I don’t get out much anymore.
3) Sort my written books; now that I have come out as a Thelemite, my manuscripts will need to be updated before I consider sending them to publishers.
As you know, I’m someone who feels that idiots need guidance. Smart people need a refresher, and I’m not going to stand here knowing I could have changed something and didn’t.
4) Change for the better; no regrets. I just need to be more assertive and not give a shit. Make love to common sense and have drinks with ethics and morals.
5) Be healthy! Which should be easy, once I get my own place.
6) Get off the streets; finish bills this year and find a better job that requires the use of skills and qualifications instead. Impossible?
That’s all for now!
Tonight I will perform my ritual to the New Year and Janus. I would like to cross the veil safely, and usher in love, prosperity and life. New beginnings?
Sy 93s, x